Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pursuant to County Government Act 2012, section 59 (1) (a) and (b), the County Public Service Board of Marsabit wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the following position in the County department of health services.
CPSBM01/31/01/2020: Medical Officers – Job group M (4 posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
The officer at this level may be deployed in the County or Sub County Hospital(s) and will be responsible for:
- Formulation, implementation and review of all health policies, regulations, standards, guidelines and protocols
- Provision of clinical care, general/community diagnosis and treatment and rehabilitation of patients
- Undertake medical examinations and write reports
- Conduct disease prevention, surveillance and control
- Provision of emergency response and clinical care services during disaster
- Provision of forensic and medico-legal services
- Provision of medical psycho-social interventions
- Provision of medical health education and promotion
- Facilitation of Medical Boards’ proceedings
- Facilitation of training of interns and other health personnel
- Establishment and management of health information systems
- Management of health facilities
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree (MBChB ) or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- One-year internship from a recognized institution
- Registration certificate from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Certificate in computer application skills
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should download prescribed application form from our website www.marsabitcpsb.go.ke and submit dully filled form together with cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and identification card (ID) either by hand delivery to the address below on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The Acting Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Marsabit
P.O. Box 110 – 60500
Or alternatively submit your application online to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business Friday 14th February 2020;
The applicant should meet the requirement of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, The County Public Service Board of Marsabit is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.