Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To determine, manage and coordinate the resources required to produce commercial products that meet client expectations.
- Creative conceptualization of commercial and other TX properties
- Meeting clients and discussing creative concepts and ideas
- Develop concepts and scripts
- Effective planning and organization of production requirements
- Order, reserve or rent equipment needed to complete a production
- Create, evaluate and oversee the budget for each commercial production
- Supervise packaging and directing of filming processes
- Edit and package product creatively using audio and visual effects.
- Understand client briefs and interpret them into creative TV concepts
- Deliver all creative concepts on time as demanded
- Deliver well selected target sentences/phrases that make an exciting and catchy TV script
- Timely delivery of client budgets/quotes, not more than 24 hours after brief is given
- Quality and audible TvCs
- Daily logging of tasks done
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES
- University Degree or Diploma in TV production/Communication (media studies)
- Creativity and originality
- Observant and inquisitive approach to people and their environment
- Availability to work odd hours and to meet tight deadlines.
- Team work
- Timely and proper Communication
- Flexibility to work demands
- Proper planning and organisation
- Quick decision making
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers so as to reach us not later than Monday 17th February 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.