Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Report to: Agency Managers
Our client is a leading insurance company with countrywide branches.
They seek to hire Unit Managers for Life Insurance who will be responsible for running their respective units which include and not limited to recruitment and training of sales agents in their respective units.
They will also be expected to deliver new business as per the set budgets, retention of existing business in books, maintain and grow the relationship with the clients and agents through the provision of excellent Customer Experience.
- Setting out relevant plans for the unit.
- Recruit and retention of sales agents.
- Implementing training programs to support skill development and competence.
- Effective monitoring and evaluation of the sales agents.
- Ensure sales agents have the necessary support systems to assist them deliver their budgets.
- Implementing tools and systems to manage time, activities and desired results.
- Careful planning to identify and manage unit goals.
- Market development
- Ability to Communicate
- Strong Negotiation skills
- A good Listener
- Able to Plan and organize meetings and activities for the unit
- Able to build and bond together a team
- Must have leadership ability and Sales and Marketing skills
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Able to handle and resolve Conflicts
- Time Management Skills
- Knowledge of legislation governing insurance in Kenya
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Sales and Marketing or Diploma with 3 years Sales experience
- Professional qualification in insurance is a must.
- Minimum of Three (3) years’ experience in Life insurance business with focus in Sales, of which Two (2) years should be in selling insurance
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title and preferred location on the email subject (Unit Manager – Life Insurance) to email@example.com before 16th April 2020.
NB: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.