Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Customer care executive for COE process who will be handling the Calls, Order Entry, Escalation Desk, Number Management and other customer related activities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- College/University diploma’s, Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- Experience and knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office
- Computer literate & know how of internet
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a call centre industry.
- Basic knowledge of Call Centre Industry and Operations
- Excellent Organizational skills and ability to prioritize and Multi-Task.
- Comfortable working any shift – 24/7.
- Should possess multi-tasking skills
- Will be attending to customer queries on phones and offering solution.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues following established escalation matrix.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
If you meet the above criteria with proven call center skills and experience, you are kindly required to attend our recruitment drive on 2nd & 3rd July, 2020 from 9am on the below address;
Techno Brain Kenya Ltd
3rd floor PO Box 57666-00200, Heritan House Woodlands Road, Off. Argwins Kodhek Road
Opposite to DOD Headquarters, Hurlingam, Nairobi
You will go through a series of interviews
Only selected candidates will be considered for open job opportunities and be required to start immediately
Send your Cv’s to: email@example.com in order to be registered for the drive.