Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – HR/03/08/20 (RE-ADVERTISMENT)
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the position is responsible for overseeing and providing leadership to the Branch Teams, to undertake and accomplish the set goals in accordance with the Banks’ business strategy. The role holder will also be responsible for business growth of the Banks’ key business sectors of Micro, SME, Corporate, Church and Church affiliated corporate and institutions, NGOs, Saccos, etc, in addition to being responsible for developing and maintaining critical relationships to enhance business development in all these parameters.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Offer leadership to managers and staff in the Branches, in a manner that promotes motivation, efficiency, mentoring and to ensure high levels of discipline.
- Develop business strategic plans that provide clear direction on the business objectives for the Bank.
- Manage achievement of sales, retention of client base and profitability of portfolio.
- Optimize business growth through cross selling of all products, aggressive sales efforts resulting in quality growth of client’s relationship, develop new business and grow accounts.
- Maintain a growing, balanced asset and liability book in line with overall bank strategy.
- Maintain a high quality loan book and offer competitive products and services that meet the needs of target market.
- Carry out research to monitor and provide relevant information on the market and competitors activities.
- Generate income lines, achieve revenue and profitability targets through presenting the entire range of Banks’ products, services to assigned and / or targeted client segments.
- Ensure SMART target setting, monitoring and timely submission of both target documents &appraisal documents within set timelines in the allocated Zone.
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Commerce, Marketing, Banking, or other business-related field, from a recognized university
- Post Graduate qualification or certification in a Business Related field will be an added advantage
- Must be adept in ICT skills; knowledge of T24 Banking system will be an added advantage
- Between 35 to 45 years of age
Key Qualities & Competencies
- Must have at least ten (10) years experience in the Financial sector, with a concentration in the Micro Finance field; 3 (three) years of which must have been in a Management role.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in loan portfolio management & Business growth
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Banking Operations
- Strong and proven leadership and people management skills
- Good business acumen and proven innovativeness
- Superior analytical and report writing skills
- Excellent Communication and Administration skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Must have a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player with excellent interpersonal & relationship building and management skills
- Applicants must be committed to Christian values with a passion to serve
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should download the “Job Application Form” HERE and send their filled applications to email@example.com on or before Saturday, 5th September, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.