Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CESCAWR-programme is an acronym for Community Environmental Social Welfare Rehabilitation Programme. CESCAWR programme is an independent Non-Governmental organization registered in Kenya and is currently based in Nakuru and other 4 counties in Kenya. The organization is working hard to ensure that OVC gets access to care, support, water sanitation and hygiene, education, treatment services amongst other services within their families to ensure these children are well nurtured and well taken off to shape up their own future for better community development and sustainability. CESCAWR works closely with key stakeholders to minimize gender based violence among families, advocates for children rights, ensures both OVC and youth get education, health and justice within the community. CESCAWR programme with its anticipated funding from USAID-KENYA under: Kenya Health Partnership for Quality Services (KHPQS) – OVC Program is currently seeking qualified staff to fill in the following vacant positions for its project implementation on contract terms lasting 5 years.
CES/USAID/2020/9: FIELD OFFICERS (5 POSTS) AT COMMUNITY ENVIRONMENTAL SOCIAL WELFARE REHABILITATION PROGRAMME (CESCAWR-PROGRAMME)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Project Management
Liaising with project team for activities implementation and execution Reporting to the Data and communication officer on the project performance
- Conduct trainings for behavioral change among OVC in the target communities. Be a link between the chief of organization and the community
- Conducting field visits to ensure the OVC get access to care, support, justice, guidance and counselling.
- Reporting to the data and communication officer for effective monitoring and evaluation of the OVC
- Serve as a team leader in the target community
- Playing critical role in Community Leaning and adaptation in schools and institutions for reporting
- Diploma in social work from any recognized institution in Kenya 3 years of work experience in similar or related field
- Professionally trained teacher with similar role will be an added advantage.
How to apply
If you believe you are qualified for the competencies and qualifications that match the above job and stated roles as described; send your cover letter( stating current and expected pay) with an updated CV entailing at least 3 referees, one of which must be immediate or former employer to reach us on or before 8th September ,2020 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and make a Cc. To email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CESCAWR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Never give any money during application or recruitment process as this will lead to immediate disqualification.