Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CloudFactory exists to connect as many people to meaningful work as possible. Our mission is to connect one million people in developing nations to online work and raise them up as leaders worth following. This driving compass requires us to wow our clients everyday with the best value and service, which is made possible by our talented, trained and motivated workforce. This, we believe, brings meaning to the opportunities we create thus bring us closer to our purpose.
Talent acquisition is in the heart of this virtuous cycle. We believe that Talent is equally distributed, but opportunities are not. As our Sr Manager of CloudTalent Staffing and Fulfillment, you will lead our CloudTalent Sourcing and Recruiting operations designing, building and scaling automated operations utilizing talent platforms, which allows us to identify, attract and engage a high volume of the talented candidates for our cloud worker opportunities increasing hiring year over year.
You will manage and lead our CloudWorker staffing and fulfillment process, from candidate attraction, sourcing, recruitment assessment and talent pool management. Key to this is optimising the overall utilization of your team of our Cloud sourcing and fulfillment professionals. To do this you will be highly versed in recruitment technologies, including human cloud platforms as we move to a more streamlined automated process. You will partner with our Client Delivery management team to ensure a quality pipeline of CloudWorkers ready to be pointed towards our client workstreams. You will proactive address any risks to the pipeline to ensure on-time fulfillment of CloudWorkers with your sourcing and fulfillment team.
If success for you is innovating to plug great people into a great opportunity at a truly massive scale, come be a part of our team!
Overall, you will be responsible for scaling the fulfillment ot CloudFactory’s global workforce, ensuring an incredible client and worker experience.
- Build a scalable Candidate Attraction and Engagement Sourcing process that leverages technology and allows us to recruit hundreds of CloudWorkers in a short period of time that match a unique set of skills and technology requirements.
- Forecast our future hiring needs on the basis of our business growth strategies and build an appropriate bench of potential workers to place on new and growing workstreams.
- Develop sourcing strategies through a variety of channels including the use of social media platforms, employee referral programs, networking and unique opportunities/events..
- Seek out communities to build relationships with as potential feeder networks into the CloudFactory workforce.
- Work with our CloudFactory Academy team to ensure that vetted CloudWorkers who haven’t been placed on a workstream are still actively engaged with CloudFactory, learning new skills, and ready to work when the opportunity presents itself.
- Build credible, trusted relationships with the Delivery project managers to understand their hiring needs, challenges and business objectives.
- Build data analytics into the recruitment process so that we can readily identify the attributes of successful CloudWorkers and use them to screen for future candidates.
- Build a robust matching process that allows us to quickly and accurately identify the best vetted candidates with new opportunities based on matching attributes.
- Build and hold the team accountable to data driven KPIs that help achieve the growth trajectory that the business aspires to.
- Build the CloudFactory Employer brand in the talent marketplace where CloudFactory operates, recognising that in some of our locations we are targeting different candidates for our Core and Cloud Worker. .
- Explore new workforce locations and recruitment methods, and experiment to expand our workforce with a diversity of skills.
- Develop, lead, mentor and invest in the growth and development of your team
- Proven experience working in a senior sourcing and fulfillment leadership position in attracting, growing and developing strong relationships with a large cloud workforce.
- Prior track record of successfully building, inspiring and managing a large-scale global staffing and fulfillment function for a high-growth company
- Hands-on experience in developing workforce planning processes, attaching robust sourcing strategies and working with other talent professionals to build a seamless on-boarding experience.
- Passion for and ability to understand diversity, culture and differences in the workforce between Nepal, Kenya and other developing nations we will expand to.
- Experience with human cloud platform business models is a huge plus
- Experience building and managing a data-driven recruiting organization, developing recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights, drive decision making, and measure ROI.
- Can provide market/industry/competitive intelligence and candidate insights to influence and shape talent and workforce decisions. Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record of creating strong and reliable professional network for partnering with local organizations to expand recruitment reach into diverse communities
- Varied experience in developing strategies for sourcing and candidate attraction initiatives and employee branding programs
- Experience in implementing & managing recruitment-related data and reporting applicant tracking systems, and direct sourcing tools
- Innovative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Great time and project management skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Work from Home. We are 100% distributed
- Community service opportunities
- Startup company culture
- A mission you can stand by!
- Room for growth! We prefer to promote from within than hire from without
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- Life, accident and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform specializing in Digitization, Managed Crowd-sourcing, Image Annotation, Image Labeling, Cloud Labor, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Video Labeling, Video Annotation, Outsourcing, Data Processing, Data Labeling, and Workforce Solutions
CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We’re using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups and fast-growing companies to automate and outsource routine back-office data work. As a leader in the Impact Sourcing movement, we aim to connect 1 million people to online work, while raising them up as leaders to address poverty in their own communities. Our workforce is recruited from talent “hot spots” around the globe such as Nepal and Kenya where we can hire the best and brightest in areas where there are thousands of talented people, but limited opportunities for meaningful and sustainable employment.
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.