Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Report To: Head of Legal & Compliance,
Gross Salary: Very Competitive,
Our client is an International FinTech company offering various money transfer services across the globe. They seek to hire a Senior Compliance Officer to join their team in Nairobi to lead the compliance function in East Africa. H/She will partner with legal, sales and product teams in London, New York City, Singapore and the rest of the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Scrutinise and contribute to existing policies and test that they are robust, customer friendly and adequate under applicable regulations, by internal review and working with external reviewers and ensuring any audit findings are addressed
- Coordinate compliance needs to accompany the business expansion in Africa notably working on pending Partner Due Diligence in the region
- Support the Global Partner Audit team in the region
- Build a local Compliance team as the activity grows
- Communicate and train relevant teams on compliance requirements
- Manage compliance relationships with our African partners
- Identify, track and escalate regulatory risks throughout the business in Africa
- Spend time working alongside the operational teams in London, Singapore and New York to reflect the local regulatory specificities in the Global Compliance Program
- Degree in Business Administration/Management/ Risk Management.
- Expert in AML and regulatory compliance (CDD/KYC processes, EDD, transaction monitoring, sanctions) for a FinTech/Mobile Wallet/Payment/E-Money company
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in building/auditing AML/CTF framework
- Able to support the development of new financial product and services
- Sense of urgency/ability to work well under pressure, different priorities and tight deadlines.
- Experience working with international counter-parties
- Proficiency in French
- Must have good presentation/ customer facing skills including writing skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate with clarity and effectiveness.
- Attention to details and industry awareness on compliance matters.
- Proactive with abilities to engage at different levels
Experience in a Money Transfer company is a MUST
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Compliance Officer – Money Transfer) to email@example.com before 8th October 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.