Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CBM is an international Christian development organisation, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. We are looking forward to recruiting an:
EU Project Delivery Officer (m/f/d)
Main objective of the role:
This position in collaboration with the country program teams supports the sound project implementation as well as ensures high quality and timely donor reporting for EU and other public donor projects.
We are looking for someone who will…
- Ensure timely, high quality donor financial and narrative reporting in the respective donor formats and systems
- Monitor and manage approved (co-) financed projects according to the donors’ guidelines
- Ensure compliance with administrative and organizational processes relating to institutional co-funding
- Continuously build project delivery expertise, especially for LCDF projects and by implementing this knowledge into CBM’s project work
- Coordinate project related communication with regard to request of funds, reporting and accounting between the local implementing partners, the country office and regional hub
- Deliver timely and comprehensive communication of project information within CBM
- When required, give presentations at donors’ events as well as preparation and supervision of project visits with donor representatives
- Organize regular information sharing and training events for program and finance/administrative staff of the partners and CO in relation to donor requirements and compliance
- Support the relevant Africa East and South Region Country Offices in the development of new project proposals and concept notes
We are looking for someone who has…
- Relevant university degree in social sciences, project management business administration, or related field
- Professional experience of 5 years in a similar role
- The ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- The maturity necessary as a self-starter who follows through on tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication in English; German languages skills would be advantageous
- The ability to communicate effectively at various levels
- Proven good organizational and coordination skills
- A high level of autonomy and flexibility
- Experience to work diplomatically and with sensitivity with individuals from a variety of cultures, professions and personal backgrounds
- The advantage of lived experience with disability
The future job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policy. CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position. For further information about CBM’s inclusion policy, please visit our Resources & Publications section at www.cbm.org. If you feel that this role would be a good opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Application deadline: October 18, 2020.
This position is local and subject to local employment and immigration laws. The job will be based in Nairobi.