Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and responsibilities
- Keeping logistics providers on track with the Service Level Agreements and defining them when needed
- Defining clear shipping processes to prepare due documentation and track the situations of deliveries
- Optimizing warehousing and distribution costs and maintaining monthly analyses and reporting
- Ensuring there are no inventory deviations with the warehouse providers
- Assist in monitoring the Logistics’ Key Performance Indicators and targets
- Ability to multitask and prioritize; demonstrated through strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google for business
- Commitment to timely task completion
- Detail orientated, problem solving and analysis skills
- Inquisitive, innovative and effective problem-solving skills
This is an entry level position therefore previous experience is helpful but not required
Interested candidates are invited to strictly send their CVs and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 27th October, 2020.