Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKOpoints” inside local retail outlets, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers. Our first consumer solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the company which owns and operates Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
As Head of Agent Networks, you will build and manage our retail network of KOKO Agents (currently 600+ retail outlets across Nairobi). You will be responsible for selection, onboarding, performance management, and retention of our Agents and ensuring that this channel delivers results for both cooker and fuel sales.
What You Will Do
- Manage KOKO’s Agent Network to deliver sales targets and ensure consistent customer experience
- Improve Agent engagement strategy and standard operating procedures
- Refine and execute our Agent recruitment and onboarding strategy to rapidly build a high quality network of retail locations
- Recruit, train and onboard new Agents in Nairobi and beyond
- Carry out Agent communication programme to ensure an excellent Agent onboarding experience and ongoing Agent retention
- Plan, coordinate, and carry out activities to drive cooker sales performance via the Agent Network retail channel
- Identify barriers to achievement of sales targets,drive data analysis, generate solutions, and implement process improvements
- Plan for rollout of future networks across Kenya beyond Nairobi
- Collaborate with leadership from Finance, Legal, Software Product, and Business Intelligence to ensure effective internal controls and proper visibility of key agent data
- Gather market intelligence and channel feedback across the KOKO organisation, as appropriate
What You Will Bring To KOKO
- 10+ years of experience in mass market retail or FMCG/consumer durables sales
- 8+ years of managerial experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- University degree in a related field
- Experience designing and implementing sales strategies across urban areas
- Experience building processes and organisations for scale
- Ability to work in a self-led manner, in an environment with significant time pressure
KOKO offers a fast-paced work environment and significant professional growth opportunities. If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!