Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Chief Manager – Ethics Education
- To oversee staff training and awareness on integrity programme within the Authority
- Implement effective staff outreach programs on integrity
- Conduct training, sensitization and awareness on corruption, integrity and ethical issues to KRA staff
- Develop and produce Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials for dissemination to staff.
- Publicity of the Integrity program
- Facilitate training on integrity program – training for CPC members, IAO, etc.
- implement effective feedback mechanism on Education and Awareness program
- Management of staff and work performance to achieve the goals and objectives
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor Degree in Education/Business /Economics/Statistics from a recognized university
- Master’s Degree in Education/Business/
- Economics/Statistics from a recognized University is an added advantage
- Conversant with the current tax and anti-corruption practices/policies
- Must have at least five (5) years of progressive work experience in the related field.
- Must have served at first level management for at least two (2) years.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Good planning and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Honest and high level of integrity
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 23rd November 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.