Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client, Kasha Technologies Ltd (kasha.co), an exciting and fast-growing eCommerce start-up company in East Africa focused on women’s health and personal care, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position in Nairobi:
Health Data Analyst
Reporting to the Director of Health & Partnerships, the Health Data Analyst will be the centre of excellence for Kasha’s health business unit by promoting the best practice analytic solutions and pioneering group-wide initiatives to make their health business exceedingly data-driven.
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated individual who is excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment.
- Developing dashboards for grants, B2B health projects, and pharmaceutical products
- Working with the engineering team to troubleshoot issues that arise with health dashboards
- Submitting reports for various grants and B2B projects as well as the quarterly M&E report
- Conducting data analysis on pharmaceutical sales (e.g. understanding better our recurring versus unique pharma customers, best sellers)
- With the health team, brainstorm important metrics to track for pharmaceutical sales and grant projects (e.g. digital tools)
- Participating in meetings with donors and B2B clients to discuss data reports and/or data needs
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in an analytical or quantitative role in areas such as consulting, planning, analytics, or data driven strategy
- Experience with SQL based technologies like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Proficiency with programming languages for data and statistical analysis, such as or R or Python.
- Experience in analysing and visualizing business data
- Experience in analysing data using MS Excel
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders and a high rate of successful delivery.
- Has a commercial and business understanding
- Enjoy learning and understanding complex data landscapes and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading ‘HEALTH DATA ANALYST’ by 24th November 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.