Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Assistant Credit Controller, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited (JHIL). The position holder will report to the Credit Controller and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
To ensure that all payments are made as per agreed timelines with 100% accuracy
- Ensure agents’ commissions and overrides are paid. Also ensure timely communication and release of commission statements
- Ensure WHT taxes are paid within the KRA timelines.
- Respond to commission queries within 24 hours
- Ensure that refunds and WHT are paid as per guidelines
- Confirm the premium payment position for all clients, launching claims within 24 hours
- Management of intermediary accounts by ensuring proper records are maintained
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Ensure that commission reports are released to Treasury in advance to ensure adequate funding
- Timely preparation of audit and regulator schedules
- Follow up on end-year audit confirmations
- Ensure all audit queries are timely closed
- Resolution of outstanding items with intermediaries-Brokers, agents and individuals
- Ensure cordial bank relations with all banks and ensure timely processing of IPF
Compliance and Internal Controls
- Circulating commission statements on a monthly basis
- Account opening for new clients.
- Processing of certificates by the insurer for new and existing brokers and agents.
- Ensure that commission is fully automated with the right bank details
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Credit Management
- Accounting operations
- Performance reporting and management
- Application and exploitation of IT
- Knowledge and insight in conventional bank and banking matters/operations
- Any Business-Related degree
- CPA Part 1/Credit Management /any insurance course
Send applications to Recruitment@Jubileekenya.com
Closing Date: 27th November, 2020