Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Manager Finance
Duties and responsibilities
- preparing vouchers and committal documents in accordance with laid down rules and regulations;
- capturing primary data in manual and computerized records;
- Filing accounting documents;
- Preparing simple financial reports such as bank reconciliations and on-demand reports;
- Preparing invoices;
- Ensuring safe custody of accountable documents and
- Maintaining primary records such as cashbooks, ledgers and registers.
- Post invoices, payments expense accruals and other expenditure journals into the accounting system
- Make postings to the Accounting System for Accounts receivables and reconciliations of receivables to the general Ledger.
- Prepare adequate supporting Schedules in support of Revenue account balances in the Financial Statements on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- General office duties as assigned by the supervisor/senior officers/management of the Department
- Should be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years;
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months);
- Should be a continuing student or have graduated within the last five (5) years with Diploma or Bachelors’ degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Business Management, CPA (ongoing/Finalist), ACCA or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be Computer Literate and have strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their applications including curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates & testimonials and National ID to
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Trade Network Agency,
1St Floor, Embankment Plaza
P.O. Box 36943-00200,
through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through post office by December 04, 2020.