Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We invite you to help us shape the future of agriculture. At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. To support that challenge, we’re currently looking for a
Regional HR Operations Advisor
Working within our Regional HR Operations team you will advise HR team members in country, regionally and globally (where those roles are based in the EAME region) on the effective and efficient use of processes and tools to complete organizational change across geographies, particularly for medium to large scale structural change.
The role will report dotted line to the global position and solid line into regional HR Operations
We have one regional role which will also have the ability to operate across the global organization where required. The role provides the end to end view of information interdependencies, change sequencing and potential impacts.
Below is a summary of the high-level accountabilities of the role. A more complete summary of the accountabilities has been defined and is available in a role profile.
• Mass data upload expert (30%) – Advise global and regional HR team members on the available tools, processes and requirements to successfully complete medium to large scale data upload into HR systems
• Organization structure data changes (30%) – supporting HRBPs with reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions regarding system interdependencies, data requirements, and lead times
• Data quality champion (15%) – manage data quality metrics and drive data quality campaigns, supervise corrective actions
• Reporting and Analytics champion (15%) – advise on and drive adoption of self-service reporting, sources of data for analytics, propose improvements to standard reports
• Data literacy champion (10%) – Train and communicate key messages on the meaning, use and implications of data within HR processes and systems
Knowledge and experience
• Subject matter expertise on HR Operations systems and processes
• Detailed operational experience in managing HR data for mid to large organizations
• Supported HR data changes for reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions
• Been responsible to validate HR data quality and integrity and advise HR operations on data maintenance
• Proactive customer delivery focus, working within specific requirements and timelines
• Communication skills
• Ability to be sensitive to regional and cultural differences while driving process implementation
• Knowledge of Service levels and key metrics used to drive performance improvement
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
• This role will be within a group of Regional HR Operations Advisors who will form a Network of Expertise as a virtual team supporting globally, deployed regionally.
• The advisor roles will be the key coordination point between business HR and HR Solutions & Systems (HR S&S). The ability to translate and coordinate business requirements and technical needs will be an important part of the role. While there will be no formal (solid or dotted line) connection to HR S&S, developing a network of relationships and knowledge exchange forums with HR S&S will be key to success in the role.
• The role holders form a virtual community of practice, working with HR S&S, having sound knowledge of the supporting technologies used in Syngenta. They will be important representatives of regional and global HR to operations and HR S&S.
Syngenta will offer
• Competitive benefits package
• Up to 31.5 days holiday
• Collaborative and supporting working environment
Relevant Areas: EAME Region, with a particular focus on East and South East Europe and AME
Primary Location: ROU-Bucharest-Bucharest
Other Locations: KEN-Nairobi-Nairobi, ZAF-Gauteng-Johannesburg, MAR-Agadir, EGY-Giza, HUN-Budapest-Budapest, ETH-Addis Ababa-Addis Ababa
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status