Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing creative designs for a wide array of media to fit the needs of internal teams and external clients. You will oversee the design’s production to ensure the designs are completed in a timely manner. You will also use your knowledge of design software to accomplish these responsibilities.
- Oversee design and production of all online and offline marketing material
- Conceptualize and execute the creative design strategy behind ad campaigns
- Design and produce a wide array of media
- Develop our company brand to increase brand presence
Mission: To deliver high quality work through a high level of proficiency with the aim of doubling efficiency in delivering graphic design output to current & prospective clients.
1. 24-72 hours turnaround time on ALL projects
2. Less than 24 hours between communication and execution of MAJOR changes
3. Less than 3 hours between communication and execution of MINOR changes
4. Weekly progress report on all projects
1. Reliability. You need to be trustworthy & consistent
2. Proficient with the Adobe Suite especially Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
3. Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
4. Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
5. Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work smart and sometimes long hours
to get the job done. Output over everything
6. Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
7. Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or
8. Openness to a critique approach to feedback. Often solicits feedback and reacts
calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
9. High level of emotional energy
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which
demonstrates their passion for graphic design and art direction. This candidate will have
experiences in working with numerous different design platforms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective creative designs, (publications, print, social media &
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive
- landscape and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design/art direction
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite i.e. illustrator, photoshop & indesign
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work