Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Officer – Collective Bargaining Negotiations
To provide technical support in Collective Bargaining Negotiations (CBN) in line with Commissions mandate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement the Commission’s Strategy and polices on Collective Bargaining Negotiations;
- Implement and report on work plans;
- Adhere to budgetary allocation;
- Implement the functional risk management framework.
- Comply with all statutory requirements, Government Circulars and Commission policies.
- Collect, Collate and update data base relating to Collective Bargaining Negotiations;
- Analyse Collective Bargaining Negotiations (CBN) proposals based on appropriate parameters and make recommendations;
- Adherence to the service charter;
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to Supervisor;
- Provide feedback to enhance business processes and initiate process improvement to achieve operational excellence.
- Develop individual work plans, monitor own performance and seek requisite support to ensure delivery of agreed targets
Minimum Qualifications and Personal Specifications
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following discipline: Economics, Statistics, Human Resource, Public Administration or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Proven relevant experience of at least six (6) years, in a reputable organisation.
- Membership to a relevant professional body;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
- Be conversant with Public Service Policies and practices on remuneration systems.
- Good understanding of the Kenyan labour laws.
- Knowledge of public finance management principles and processes;
- A good understanding of public Sector, industrial relations and application of labour laws
- Ability to deliver results in a complex and dynamic environment
- Ability to identify customer needs and deliver service excellence
- Demonstrate knowledge in relevant legislation and applicable standards.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
The details of the positions can be accessed in the Commission’s website: www.src.go.ke
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications indicating their current salary together with a detailed Curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
Applicants MUST attach current clearance certificates from the following bodies:
• Kenya Revenue Authority
• Directorate of Criminal Investigation
• Higher Education Loans Board and
• Credit Reference Bureau (Must provide certificate or report)
Application to be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked at the top “Application for the position of……” and mailed OR delivered to:
The Commission Secretary
Salaries and Remuneration Commission
Williamson House 6th Floor
4th Ngong Avenue
P.O. Box 43126 – 00100
To be received on or before 8 th March, 2021.
Salaries and Remuneration Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Qualified candidates irrespective of their gender, race, culture, religion or disability are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.