Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
You are responsible for organising efficiently and processing correctly the flow of incoming and outgoing documents (paper and electronic): letters, faxes, claims, payment letters, etc. Some of your tasks include:
- Dispatching mail daily to our other offices
- Managing the different intake points through which we claims arrive
- Triaging the flow between members and providers, urgent and non-urgent keeping the contracts turnaround time in mind.
- Administrative preparation of claims and communication
- File management and management of the electronic archive of your department
- Ordering supplies weekly and keeping statistics on supply usage
- You also provide administrative support to colleagues in your department: sending faxes, copying documents, etc.
- You speak and write fluent English, knowledge of French is a plus
- Organizational skills: you can assess different tasks and proceed according to priorities; you are able to plan ahead in order to ensure daily workflows are respected, you are able to work in close cooperation with your (administrative) colleagues
- You can rapidly and accurately handle a large quantity of paper and electronic documents
- You can keep a clear overview of the work to be done, even in busy times.
- You are orderly.
- You can deal with (confidential) information with the utmost discretion.
- You are a person of high integrity.
- You can perform accurate data entry.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV to email@example.com State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email. Closing Date : 22nd March, 2021