Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
What you will do:
- Distribution partners recruitment, onboarding and continuous training.
- On-ground logistics support for Apollo field activities.
- Distribution channel relationship management to include stocking & technical support for Apollo partners.
- On-ground escalations resolution for Apollo Teams.
- Apollo & other partners connector.
- On the ground insights on channel development and overall processes improvements.
- Improving brand visibility via the channel.
- Other channels explorations and testing.
- Being a resident of Trans Nzoia is an added advantage
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in distribution/channel management.
- Have experience in a fast paced start-up environment (added advantage).
- Possess a related University Degree qualification from an accredited institution.
- Have heart and grit!
- Can establish priorities and multi-task.
- Are analytical, computer literate, proactive and team player.
- Are a self starter and someone who takes initiative.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and Email.
- Have strong work ethic – will be responsible for Specific areas.
- Have integrity – you will bear personal responsibility for your area of operation.
- Possess working knowledge of an inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Have the ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Have an analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Possess excellent organisational and planning skills
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Have at least 3 able and willing guarantors.
- Possess a certificate of good conduct certified by the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers.
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve.
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree.
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration and growth.
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment.
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect.
To apply, click on APPLY