Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Integrity Global
INTEGRITY Partners is a business and technology services company delivering mission-critical results to leaders working on our nation’s top priorities. We assist organizations within the Federal Government with addressing current and future challenges by creating and sustaining an appropriate business strategy, managing process transformation, implementing organizational change, facilitating information sharing, and effectively architecting and deploying technology solutions.
The objective of the assignment is to third-party monitoring and assurance ensuring that MPF funds executed by Somali authorities are utilized for the purposes specified in MPF grant agreements. The MA will support the World Bank to fulfil its fiduciary, procurement, monitoring and supervision obligations with respect to the expanding range of MPF projects.
The scope of the MA’s work covers the monitoring and evaluation of activities under World Bank’s implementation support activities in the Somalia portfolio. This includes support to task teams in the verification of results, verification of outputs against physical progress and financial progress reports, the alignment between physical and financial progress as well as monitoring and identifying risks related to implementation and disbursement progress, tracking environmental and social performance, project implementation arrangements, human resource management, and fiduciary risks.
Scope of Work
Integrity is recruiting a Monitoring Manager to manage the activities of the Monitoring team in Nairobi.
Under the supervision of the Monitoring Lead, s/he will oversee the analysis and reporting process for the project performance monitoring aspects of the MPF Monitoring Project. S/he will be responsible for the cleaning, coding, and analysis of third-party monitoring data, in addition to drafting monitoring reports. S/He will directly manage the work of the Monitoring Analysts and Officers.
This is a full-time role with a fixed term of two years. Ideally the position will be based in Nairobi, but we are open to candidates working remotely. The role is contingent on project award. We anticipate that the programme would begin in June/July 2021.
The Monitoring Manager will report directly to the Monitoring Lead.
Terms of Reference
A. Planning and Design
- Provide input into refining the third-party monitoring methodology during the Inception Phase.
- As needed, assist the Monitoring Lead with training of the Monitoring and DKM Analysts/Officers.
- Develop and set up data analysis process with the Monitoring Lead and other members of the Monitoring Team.
B. Data Analysis and Reporting
- Work with the Monitoring team to transfer raw monitoring data onto analysis system for cleaning and quality assurance checks.
- Review and quality assure monitoring data.
- Code qualitative evaluation data.
- Conduct initial analysis of data in collaboration with the Monitoring Analysts.
- Assist the Monitoring Lead with the planning and management of the data analysis workshop.
- Draft and finalize assigned sections of monitoring reports and other deliverables.
- Participate in presentation of findings to stakeholders, as needed.
C. Personnel and Team Management
- Oversee the work and professional development of the Monitoring Analysts.
- Liaise regularly with the other Monitoring Manager both in phone calls and in writing to provide regular activities updates to the Monitoring Lead and coordinate on addressing problems with delivery in a timely and solutions-oriented manner.
- Regular coordination with Somalia Multi-Party Fund Third-Party Monitoring team members in Nairobi through attendance and participation in team meetings, team training, and stakeholder meetings.
Your Experience and Expertise
- At least seven years of experience in monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
- Previous work experience in Somalia.
- Excellent written and spoken Somali.
- Excellent written and spoken English (must submit examples of written work).
- Experience working on World Bank programs (desirable)
- Practical knowledge of remote third-party management methodologies.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through.
- Willingness to travel to Somalia, UK and USA for client meetings.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, Power PI) and qualitative and quantitative analysis software (e.g. NVIVO, SPSS, R etc.)
Required Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously with precision and adapt to changes in responsibilities and workloads.
- Must be professional, possess a high degree of urgency and self-motivation, and have a strong work ethic.
- Results-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills.
- High professional standards for evaluation data and reporting.
- Accustomed to teamwork and able to sustain positive and frequent communications for a remotely managed monitoring team in a challenging, high-risk environment.
- Ability to work independently where necessary.
- Works well in a diverse team.
- Advanced degree (e.g., MA).
- Experience working and managing remote teams.