Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd is seeking to fill Reservations & Sales Agent position (1) Lodges with a dedicated and talented hospitality professional.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager the role entails receiving and recording bookings, reservations for accommodation among other lodge facilities.
- Receives bookings and provides regular booking status updates for the unit as required.
- Prepares and updates rooms forecast daily.
- Produces arrival list (Groups & Functions) on daily basis.
- Replies to reservations enquiries and communication (Emails, letters, calls) promptly.
- Files the reservations correspondences including booking vouchers, correctly.
- Advises on guest special requirements in advance.
- Submits to the front office supervisor the required daily, monthly& weekly report on time
- Coordinates with respective Lodge management on daily outstanding bills.
- Liaises with Accounts department for verification of guest payment before booking confirmations.
- Performs any other duties and special assignment /projects as may be directed by management.
- Minimum ‘O’ level education with at least KCSE Grade C or equivalent.
- Formal professional training with a diploma front office operation from a recognized institution. or equivalent in Tour/Travel Agency or similar with focus on reservations skills
- Working experience of at least 1years in hotel/lodge front office, bookings/sales desk or related hospitality/service industry; customer –oriented, sales focused.
- Computer proficiency (MS office suite) with experience of FideliFront office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills combined with excellent presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Be able to work on own initiative yet be part of a team
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to details, practical common-sense approach, applying good judgment at all times
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above positions and can demonstrate that your knowledge, skills, abilities and work experience match the criteria given, please submit your application with a detailed CV attaching copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, stating current position, three professional referees, email and telephone to the address shown below by close of business on 7/04/2021
The General Manager
P.O.BOX 90414-80100, MOMBASA.