Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
South Eastern Kenya University has vacancies in the following Division:-
- Lecturer Grade 12
Requirements for appointment for the post of Lecturer Grade 12
Must have a:
- An earned Ph.D. or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized university; and be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body.
- A Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized/accredited university (in special cases) with at least three (3) years teaching experience at University level.
- A minimum of twenty (24) publication points, of which at least sixteen (16) should be from refereed journal papers
- Registered with the relevant professional body in exceptional circumstances e.g.Medicine, Engineering, Law, Nursing etc.
NB: PUBLICATION POINTS:
- One university level scholarly book = 24 publication points;
- Patented invention or innovation = 16 publications points;
- One tertiary level scholarly book = 8 publication points;
- One article in a refereed journal = 8 publication points;
- Refereed learning modules = 6 publication points;
- One chapter in a university level scholarly book = 6 publication points;
- One reviewed conference paper = 4 publication points;
- One secondary school level text book = 4 publication points;
- Short communication in refereed journal = 4 publication points;
- Consultancy and project reports = 4 publication points;
- Refereed exhibitions and performances = 4 publication points;
- One primary level primary book = 2 publication points;
- Editorship of a book or conference proceedings = 2 publication points;
- Scholarly presentations at conferences/workshops/seminars= 2 publication points;
- One non-reviewed conference paper = 2 publication points.
- Book review published in refereed journals = 1 publication point.
Applications, in ten (10) copies, should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200,
So as to be received on or before Friday, 16th April, 2021.
SEKU is an equal opportunity employer