Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Vacancy No: CGHR/192/04/21
Position:Clerk (Community Interviewer) KMR 10 – (20Positions)
Location: Alego Usonga and Rarieda sub counties
Reports to: Study Coordinator
The Community Interviewer will report directly to the study coordinator, will be responsible for consenting study participants, enrolling and following up cohort study participants, collecting timely and accurate data in his or her assigned clusters. S/he must be flexible and work within the existing structure, in a professional and ethical manner with competence, accountability and integrity.
- O–level Secondary Education with a minimum grade of C–(Minus)
- Good English, Swahili and Dholuo, both spoken and written.
- GCP certificate
- Ability to ride a motorcycle.
- Knowledge of office computer packages or ability to work with smart phones.
- Ability to write brief reports and keep records.
- MUST be a resident or willing to live and work in the study area.
- Experience in working in a cohort study and household survey will be an advantage.
- Experience in collection of blood samples also an added advantage.
Terms of Employment:
Contract as per KEMRI scheme of service. Probation period for the first 3 months.
Remuneration: Compensation is negotiable within a relevant grade, based on educational levels, relevant experience and demonstrated competency. The salary scheme is based on the KEMRI scales
Applications should include the following:
- Letter of Application (indicate vacancy number)
- 2 letters of reference
- Current Resume or CV, with names and contact information.
- Copies of Certificates or transcripts
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply through email@example.com no later than May 5, 2021
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY
Only short listed candidates will be contacted