Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and/or implements global operating plans required to support product and program launches and achieve desired sales results.
- Responsible for full Medtronic Portfolio/Therapies for all English speaking countries in Africa (Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Sudan,Malta)
- Full responsibility and management of the dedicated region’s P&L in coordination with the Managing director of Emerging Africa.
- Plans, directs, and monitors the activities of a sales team within a specified region/district/geography to achieve established sales targets.
- Works closely with the field sales organization to increase the adoption of Medtronic’s products by developing and/or executing strategic field activities involving customer education, training and product messaging.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of a sales team in order to implement the organization’s overall sales strategy for an assigned region/district/geography.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with all key account personnel and relevant functions in order to support selling, market development, service efforts and clinical programs.
- Develops and drives product and service strategies, operational excellence, high quality and high economic value resulting in market differentiation, revenue growth and increased market share.
- Collaborates with other departments, including but not limited to senior leadership, Clinic Operations, Quality, Legal, HR, Finance, Marketing, IT and Project Management to ensure sales targets are met and strategic initiatives are implemented in region of responsibility
- Identifies opportunities and develops new programs to meet the organization’s sales plans to increase market share.
- Assesses need for the addition of new selling programs and processes, conducts competitive analysis, and implements strategies.
- Coaches sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organization’s products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
- Overseeing and adjusting the area of responsibility of direct and indirect sales team as needed, managing performance, talent development, diversity and inclusion, communication of business and operational developments, planning, prioritizing and / or directing the responsibilities of employees.
- Bachelors degree in Pharma or Medical.
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant sales experience.
- Strong experience in managing Direct & Indirect (distributors) sales team.
- Valid work permit to work from Nairobi, Kenya or Accra, Ghana
- Fluent in spoken/Written English and Arabic Speaker
- Travel: 50% of the time
Nice to Haves
- Master’s Degree