Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kisumu National Polytechnic invites applications from qualified Kenyans for ONE-YEAR RENEWABLE CONTRACT in the following vacant positions.Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
TKNP DRIVING SCHOOL
DRIVING SCHOOL INSTRUCTOR
(a) Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop plans and design curriculum to ensure all areas of driving course work are covered.
2. Teach students motor vehicle operation, road rules and safe driving practices to impact driving skills
3. Provide practical lessons on the road to ensure lesson learnt in class are put into practice.
4. Monitor students driving, offering advice and assistance as needed to help the students develop their driving skills.
5. Instruct students on the basic operation of a vehicle, defensive driving techniques and minor car maintenances.
6. Assess student’s class work and driving abilities to provide to provide a basic recommending issuance of driver’s license to student who qualify.
(b) Requirements s for Appointment
1. Diploma in automotive engineering.
2. Driver’s license for class BCE
3. Knowledge of National Highway Safety Traffic Administration.
4. Communication skills
5. Interpersonal skills
6. Basic vehicle maintenances skills
7. problem solving skills
8. organization skills
How to apply:
1. Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before: 4TH JUNE, 2021. Latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
4. Applications should be addressed to
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL,
THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC,
P.O.BOX 143 – 40100 KISUMU.
NOTE: The INSITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT OUR WEB SITE http://www.kisumupoly.ac.ke