Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Conduct effective contact point verifications as per the laid down guidelines and processes in the Credit Policy, Product Programs and Credit Manual within the agreed TAT in order to minimize and prevent Retail Asset, credit/ fraud losses to the Bank.
- Update feedback/ comments for deals in file based on outcome from verifications.
- Maintain a daily MIS of all cases for which CPV attempted in order to share with the line manager.
- Refer all suspected fraud cases to Security Unit in HR & Administration Department and ensure, follow up on suspected cases with Security Unit till case closure.
- Carry out basic analysis of personal financing and basic product program proposals.
- Suggest policy/ procedural changes or recommend process improvements, system improvements (related to CPV) when identified, if any in order to enhance the process.
- All the above accountabilities include but not limited to any additional/new tasks or ad-hoc responsibilities/ requirements of management assigned by the line Manager.
- Financial and retail credit applications knowledge
- Basic knowledge on Islamic products
- Relevant product knowledge
Work Experience :
Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in similar fields (like CPV, Call Center, Retail Banking, Collections etc.) in the Banking and Financial industry
- The job holder must be a good command of English language.
- Must have good soft skills (verbal communication skills) and have an eye for detail.
- Must have good written communication skills and good computer skills.
- Liaison skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting Ref. No. CB/CPV-2/004/21 as the Subject of the email application.
Application deadline (May 31, 2021)