Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MECHANICAL CRAFTSMAN – HRAD/OD/03/06/2021
Job SummaryThe job holder is responsible for repairs, maintenance and service of diesel /hydro/wind turbines and all the associated auxiliaries so as to sustain the operation of the power plant equipment. The job involves trouble shooting and ascertaining the causes of breakdowns and failures subsequently carrying out corrective and preventive actions.
Key duties and responsibilities :
- Undertakes routine maintenance of power plant equipment, timely service and repair of all auxiliary equipment for the efficient running of the plants.
- Attend to emergencies in respect of plant and machinery at any given time
- Undertake the fabrication of specific parts and components of plant and equipment
- Operation of plant equipment in times of emergencies
- Offer mechanical technical support in other power stations as per requests made
- The jobholder is responsible for repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment including the lathe machine.
Educational Requirements Job Experience/Qualifications
- O Level certificate OR
- A level certificate
- Craft certificate in mechanical engineering from National examining body
At least three (3) years work experience in a production or electricity generating environment
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 3
Minimum Education Level : Craft Certificate