Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CloudFactory is a global leader in combining people and technology to provide a cloud workforce solution for machine learning and core business data processing. Our managed teams have experience working with hundreds of AI projects and can process data with high accuracy using virtually any tool. As an impact sourcing service provider (ISSP), CloudFactory creates economic and leadership opportunities for talented people in developing nations. Trusted by 170+ companies, we enrich data for 11 of the world’s top autonomous vehicle companies and process millions of tasks a day for innovators including Microsoft, Hummingbird, Ibotta, Luminar and nuTonomy. We’re on four continents, with offices in the U.K., U.S., Nepal, and Kenya.
If creating meaningful work for 1 million people in the developing world excites you, you will enjoy working at CloudFactory. If you value building relationships, can be described as both humble and courageous in the same sentence, and you are passionate about pooling individual talents to win as one unified team, you will thrive at CloudFactory.
Join us and make a difference in the world!
CloudFactory is looking for a Professional Services Engineer to join our new Pilots Team who are focused on future technologies and solutions for our Clients.
This will be an amazing opportunity for you to interact with our biggest clients (hint: these are globally recognized and leading companies) and have the biggest possible impact in providing meaningful work for our workforce.
Can you find solutions to most problems and bring people on a journey with you?
As a Professional Services Engineer, you will be responsible for the designing, hands-on development, and configuration of custom solutions to complement CloudFactory’s technology stack for our clients in response to their specific business and compliance requirements. The role is an even mix of client-facing consultative work and behind-the-scenes design, configuration, data analysis, and data manipulation.
Three key skills that will set you apart:
- Technology: You will be working with cutting-edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
- Client-facing skills: Day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with clients, both on the phone or via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
- Data: Analysing and understanding client data is an important factor that influences a client’s system design; as such, you must be eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements.
This role is remote.
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team to problem solve and implement technical solutions
- Take end-to-end ownership of a design, supporting development through testing to final production.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders based on trust and expertise, and inspire them with innovative solutions that harness appropriate technology, are commercially viable, and can be successfully implemented.
- Identify opportunities to add value to CloudFactory and our Clients through appropriate new technologies and develop compelling business cases to support your ideas.
- Seek out alignment and collaboration with team members across all functions to support an integrated offering and client experience.
- Keep up with the latest technology developments, validating them for CloudFactory and our Clients.
- Day to day task examples:
- Solution Investigation and Implementation
- The PSE will partner with Solutions Consultants and the Delivery operations team members to explore solutions and design end-to-end technical workflows using AWS infrastructure for Pilots and Proof Of Concept Projects. These solutions will typically be outside of CloudFactory’s Product offerings and will require agile engineering, development, and testing skills.
- Maintenance and DevOps Transition
- The PSE will own and maintain Delivery’s Pilot/Test AWS environment and technology stack, documenting and simplifying processes for scale.
- The PSE will be responsible for supporting the Delivery Pods for all aspects of the technical solution during the Pilot phase.
- The PSE will be responsible for transitioning the technical workflows developed during Pilot Projects to Production environments, handing them off to IT DevOps for ongoing maintenance.
- You can explain complex technical issues at an appropriate level for your audience.
- Proven experience with SaaS implementations
- Knowledge of and experience of workflows within the AI/ML & CV industries.
- Knowledge of and experience with leveraging APIs to extract data, connect systems, load work into systems, share data between entities.
- You are flexible to work on several projects/tasks/Clients in parallel in a dynamic environment
- You have a hands-on coding background, capable of creating prototypes and analyzing technologies
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a flair for collaboration
- 3+ years’ experience in enterprise Professional Services Consulting & Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in system design and implementation
- 2+ years’ experience with EC2, S3, Lambda, Sagemaker, Cloudfront
- 2+ years’ experience in Python & JSON scripting
- 2+ years’ experience in ML, Tensorflow, Caffe
- 2+ years’ experience in SQL, Snowflake, Data warehousing technologies
- 2+ years’ experience in Data reporting platforms, Power BI, QuickSite, Looker, Periscope
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related
- Minimum of a AWS or Google Professional level certification.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Background in the AI/Machine Learning industry, with the confidence to speak confidently and authoritatively to our clients, you will be able to demonstrate experiences of best practices across the industry.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical