Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Human Resource & Admin (HRA) Supervisor
ROLSS Limited is a Leading One-Stop Outfit that provides Globally Competitive Logistical solutions, Innovative support Services and top quality Supplies to the Oil and Gas, Energy and Infrastructure Projects,
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for HRA Supervisor. The position holder will report to the head of the HRA department. Applications will be strictly via email@example.com.
To attract, develop and retain a skilled and motivated employee base that will drive the business to achieve its strategic objectives while enhancing employee development through performance management and training
- Ensure the company talent is optimized by managing employee performance, leave and staff work rotations
- Grow a diversified department revenue stream
- Meet the departmental budget by ensuring all activities are implemented within the approved budget.
- Enhance customer satisfaction levels. Ensure both internal and external customer satisfaction survey is conducted and completed every year
3 Internal business process
- Hold frequent employee engagement meetings, proactively address any concerns, and promote assimilation of good practice into the organizational culture. Ensure all minute are properly documented
- Manage employee payroll process to ensure that it’s timely and accurately processed.
- Ensure adherence to All Company Quality Management Systems (QMS), all Statutory regulations and HRM professional best practice.
- Accurate and timely reporting through monthly Human Resource and Administration Reports
- Host community capacity building through
- Training on key operational skills to the host communit
- Host community recruitment
4. Learning and growth
- Conduct periodic training assessment in line with the training matrix
- Conduct performance evaluation accordance with performance management procedure manual
- Relevant Degree in Human Resource Management
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP-K)
- A registered member of IHRM-K
- Business Quality Management System Training (Preferably ISO 9001: 2015)
Method of application
Strictly apply apply through firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for the application will be on 25th June 2021 at 5.00 PM.