Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This exciting, fast paced internal facing role requires an excellent customer-oriented communicator with an ability to use their own initiative and to work as a team or independently. The successful candidate will join the Global IT Service Delivery Team, part of the CloudFactory’s Global IT Team. This team provides IT support services to all end users across the globe.
This role offers an individual with the leadership skills coupled with the technical skills the opportunity to expand their knowledge and exposure into all aspects of team management whilst continuing to work on the core IT administration, end user computing, networking and business critical application support.
Working with the Global IT Service Centre Manager, the role will suit someone with a proven record of customer satisfaction, to contribute into the design, specification, implementation, support and reporting of all aspects of the IT Service Delivery. This is a senior hands-on role managing the effective day-to-day operations delivery of IT support to the business.
As an IT Service Delivery Team Lead, the post-holder will lead a Global IT 1st Line Support/Helpdesk team to provide relentlessly high quality support for CloudFactory to deliver timely and quality support and service delivery reporting weekly to both internal stakeholders and IT Management.
CloudFactory’s focus is to grow a first class internal IT operation, which provides the tools, procedures, methods, support and infrastructure for a rapidly expanding global operation. This role will require working in shift-based schedules, providing support 24×7.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with an excellent customer focused, methodical approach and commitment to service delivery with good knowledge on all business and IT systems.
Delivery of Support Services
- Taking inbound emails/calls/tickets from users with technical IT issues (software & hardware) with the view to resolve at first contact by providing a high level of customer service and also deal with any escalated support calls from within the Global IT 1st Line Support Team.
- Responsible and accountable for the tracking of incidents and requests from initial identification through to resolution, ensuring that appropriate categories for logging and escalating incidents and requests are used by the Global IT 1st Line Support or Helpdesk team.
- Interact with end users to resolve any escalated IT related issues and provide IT Support in a timely manner in line with the defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and and additionally ensuring that the same is adhered by the Global IT 1st Line Support Team. The modes of support provided will include the use of remote-control software and email or phone call or chat support to CloudFactory’s pan Global user base.
- Responsible for leading and mentoring the Global IT 1st Line/Helpdesk Service Delivery team to provide high quality and efficient customer service and resolution of hardware and software issues through coaching, problem solving and workload management.
- Monitor the IT Service Delivery queues and assist the Global IT 1st Line Support/Helpdesk team members with their daily goals/tasks and conduct quality control to reduce errors to improve all aspects of Service Delivery like technical skills, process adherence as well as customer handling.
- Ensure that the Service Desk is an excellent deliverer of Customer Service
- Be responsible for the operational management of call assignments within the IT Service Delivery team.
- Undertake a weekly review of the First Line Service Desk call queues and maintain records of the call feedback.
- Discover, diagnose and triage user’s problems effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for administering processes and procedures related to identification, prioritization and resolution of incidents, including the monitoring, tracking and coordination of IT Service Delivery functions.
- Manage and encourage the consistent use of agreed tools and methods to address and resolve user identified problems in line with service level agreements.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance for technical support standards, policies, processes and procedures and best practices through the entire IT/technical support process to ensure quality, timely and efficient design of customer oriented services.
- Maintain and manage the defined service measures and KPIs to underpin and manage the performance of IT services and service delivery.
- Report against performance metrics and KPIs that Global IT 1st Line Support/Helpdesk team is required to follow and highlight any achievements along with areas of improvement for enhancing team’s performance and efficiency to cater to the needs of the business.
- Partner with the other Global IT teams and ensure that IT Service Delivery documentations and runbooks are up-to-date.
- Supervising any service handover process to the Global IT 1st Line Support/Helpdesk team and ensuring that all mandatory clauses/points within the pre-defined Service Introduction or Handover process flow checklist has been adhered to and completed.
- Act as a primary point of escalation within Global IT 1st Line Support/Helpdesk team for issues relating to service delivery and management processes which requires the post holder to either handle the escalated service/incident requests by oneself or escalate further to other members of Global IT via the defined escalation path as appropriate.
- Attending and participating in scheduled service management meetings as required to underpin the delivery of effective service management processes.
- Act as liaison between Global IT 1st Line Support/Helpdesk team and other Global IT functions like Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Solutions Delivery or Networking teams to identify issues or problems affecting the customers, effective communication is established and ensure that adequate technical details are shared and timely follow up seeking updates is done to accurately identify problems within various IT areas.
- Liaison with Product Owners and Product Development teams to ensure that the bugs and defects identified in the production systems are reported on time to them and all product change and release deployments are closely monitored and reported on.
- Assist the Global IT Project Management teams on projects concerning IT Services for example. providing subject-matter assistance, performing testing etc.
- When required, work a rota basis to provide Out of Hours escalation support for Incident Management.
- Encourages the team to find better ways of working and to seek continuous improvement.
- Maintain individual Personal Development Plans (PDPs) for each member of the Service Desk team.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service. Lead in the development of good customer service practices
- Undertake any other duties as assigned of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
- As part of continued development, the role will require ad-hoc project work to be carried out.
- The post holder will not be required to travel between CloudFactory offices as this is a remote support role.
- The post holder should be aware of the legislation behind data protection within their jurisdiction and follow relevant regulations and codes of practice to ensure appropriate action is taken to safeguard confidential information.
- This job description is not exhaustive and can be altered in consultation with the post holder.
- The post holder will be required to work in shift based schedules which includes working on weekends and public holidays.
- The role is desk-based and the post holder will be required to work from their office workstations unless a circumstance arises where the remote working is required.
- Minimum 2.5 – 3 years’ experience within an IT Support/Service Delivery environment specifically in the Helpdesk/IT 1st Line role.
- Minimum 1.5 – 2 years’ experience managing/leading a Service Delivery/Helpdesk Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Computers or equivalent.
- Foundation Certificate in ITIL.
- Minimum 2.5 – 3 years’ experience working within the IT Service Delivery function within the same organisation.
- Minimum 2.5 years’ experience in the Applications Support environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and prioritize business needs against IT resource availability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, computer hardware/software systems
- Practical experience with ITSM/ITIL processes by developing, implementing and improving a process based service management framework.
- Experience in working in a global environment.
- Experience in people management and understanding business requirements.
- Proven expertise in reducing call volumes through trending and service improvement.
- Practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
- Ability to advise, lead and motivate (remote) teams and individuals.
- Excellent email/chat/telephone manner and Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Good Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills.
- Excellent customer focused approach and commitment to service delivery
- The ideal candidate should possess in-depth working knowledge and hands-on experience on the following technical areas:
- Remote and On-premise technical support for Windows/Linux/MAC environments
- G-SUITE Applications
- Desktop Applications
- Antivirus technologies
- Active Directory services
- Internet technologies (WWW \ FTP \ EMAIL \VPN etc.)
- Basic Networking protocols TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of networking and infrastructure technologies.
- Previous experience working within a customer-focused environment is essential.
- Willingness to work in a shift-based schedule.
- Logical and methodical approach to working
- Customer-focused approach to dealing with service and incident requests.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: diplomatic and able to inspire user and employee confidence.
- Ability to determine correct workload priorities for the First Line Service Desk Team.
- Ability to coach team members and provide necessary training to improve skill sets.
- Ability to work effectively with various types of end-users.
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently and at a high work rate.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage workload.
- Good IT skills (as defined in the Competencies section above).
- Knowledge of computing trends
- Evidence of customer service skills
- Self-motivated and self-reliant with ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail and be proactive, hardworking and patient.
- Ability to excel both independently as well as part of a team.
- Professional –punctual, reliable, trustworthy, inspires confidence
- Applicant should have willingness toward self-improvement and continuous learning
- The post holder reports into Global IT Service Delivery Manager.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance