Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you want to do well while doing good?
StepWise is partnering with Zalego Academy to hire a cyber Security Attaché.
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
The cyber Security Attaché will be tasked with assisting the cybersecurity and forensic engineer with various aspects of the institution’s cybersecurity and forensic program
PLEASE NOTE: In order to receive proper consideration, applications must be submitted directly via the Institution’s career site. Applications submitted via any other source will not be considered.
Persons with disabilities are also invited to apply.
· Examine and update policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines documentation.
· Research and evaluate applications and services for the institution’s use.
· When possible, provide a matrix outlining the features of each application or service.
· Help with the deployment and maintenance of the cybersecurity department’s content.
· Provide first level compliance monitoring and investigations.
· Assist in the analysis of forensic evidence and the gathering of facts.
· As needed, assist in vulnerability assessments and penetration testing for specific applications, services, networks, and servers.
· Record and track IT security incidents, including but not limited to copyright violations, compromised accounts, e-mail threats, and abuse reports from various sources.
· Conduct compliance audits against institutionally accepted security controls.
· Other tasks as assigned
· Must be a full-time undergraduate/graduate student in good academic standing
· Must uphold, enforce, and abide by all institutional policies.
· Preference given to students with working knowledge of TCP/IP, Microsoft office, and introduction to cybersecurity certification.
· Preference given to students enrolled with a concentration in Information Technology or majoring in Computer Science.
· Preference given to students who have successfully completed Zalego’s Cyber Security course.
· Strong writing skills.
Deadline is 31st July, 2021