Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you believe that the best designs come from a deep understanding of fundamental human needs and motivations? Do you prefer a simple, well-considered design that can elegantly solve a real-world problem, rather than grand visions with flying cars? If so, read on…
M365 Core Design is a varied group – entrepreneurs, writers, engineers, anthropologists, multidisciplinary designers, program managers, brand architects, researchers – and we all bring different perspectives to our work. Together, we stand at the forefront of Microsoft’s future to envision, create, and influence through grounded solutions to some of the toughest cross-product design challenges in the company.
We seek a UX Engineer to join our Fast Experiences team to make an impact by generating multi-device software prototypes for web and mobile devices focusing on Search experiences. You will be expected to help create modular, functional, front-end facing prototypes that explore and express future-looking design concepts. As part of a fast-moving multi-disciplinary team having a clear understanding of each facet of the design process, including interaction design, usability testing, rapid prototyping, visual design, motion design is a definite plus. In your previous experience, you have demonstrated the ability to effectively partner within the design and engineering communities across multiple product groups to propose and shepherd ideas into tangible prototype experiences backed by production data. You are a great creator, collaborator, and communicator with a curious mind and an ability to work both within and outside of a strict production timeline.
- Participate in and/or facilitate design brainstorming and work sessions.
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams from research, design, engineering and marketing organizations to understand and incorporate current product roadmap and feedback into 2-3yr product vision that enhances the overall Microsoft user experience.
- Produce web and mobile prototypes, scenarios, process flows, information architecture diagrams, market research, product engineering analysis and other artifacts required to develop and evolve how we communicate our findings to key stakeholders.
- Present engineering and product ideas as needed to peers, partners, and management in ways that bring the customer story to life while also incorporating feedback and research from product teams into our efforts.
- Engage actively in user research and usability studies in which digital protypes are used.
- Communicate, defend, and build consensus around all aspects of product design and engineering direction.
- Work across all Microsoft divisions to coordinate explorations needed to incorporate results into design and engineering efforts.
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape relevant current and future products.
- Work samples emphasizing product design/development contributions and outcomes (portfolio of prototypes review is required).
- Proficiency with creating high-craft prototypes with live data and communication with executive audiences.
- 3+ years of experience in Web Development using Angular or React (React preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in relevant product development experiences.
- Strong design, coding, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Independent, with internal drive and self-motivated to impact full-stack product engineering across Microsoft.
- Self-learner with a passion for technologies.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.