Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Technology Service Delivery is responsible for managing the delivery, performance, supply chain of IT services and enterprise applications to provide the required level of service, system performance and functionality required to meet business objectives and customer (internal/external) expectations.
The Manager Access Management is responsible in managing the identities, provisioning and deprovisioning of access rights of people within the organization. He/She shall be liable for managing day to day incidents and user’s support requests and ensuring that customer requests for access and profiles are completed in a timely manner. In addition, the role holder will manage the team providing 1st level support for the different bank applications.
- Management of Access Management team and the liaison person in dealing with system administrators on User Management.
- Establish stringent access control management on user account creation, maintenance and termination on operating systems, applications and databases to ensure information systems security, integrity and confidentiality.
- Ensure timely exits on all systems as per HR exit notifications.
- Responsible for implementation of actions resulting from periodic user recertification exercises across the KCB group landscape.
- Ensure all first level user management incidents are Investigated, diagnosed and resolved within the agreed timelines in the Service Level Agreement.
- Provide input and feedback in gaps and enhancements to user Management of all mission critical systems and roles, automation platforms, and processes.
- Escalating more complicated and technical problems to the 2nd level support within the Technology departments.
- Ensures that daily status reports are compiled and continually modified to meet the needs of the business as well as reporting to senior managers on any issue that could significantly impact the business.
- Define, create, and deliver user management appropriate documentation to the defined Technology team standards and ensuring that new procedures are documented in an efficient and timely manner and that suitable version control is employed.
- Conduct research and development on new areas in identity/privileged access management and perform knowledge sharing with Technology Security team across the group.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field from a recognized institution.
- Qualifications in ITIL is required.
- At least 3 years Technology experience with at least 2 years User Management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 8th September 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.