Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Senior Manager Strategy, Planning and Communications, in collaboration with the Head of Architecture and Governance, will be responsible for translating the GCTO’s technology vision and strategy into a repository of artefacts that will serve as a living strategy document of the Technology Division.
- Support & coordinate the formulation of technology strategy, in line with the strategic objectives directed by the Group CTO and, in response to the overarching KCB Group Strategy – in collaboration with Head of Architecture and Governance.
- Support the Head of Departments on Technology Strategy impact on departmental initiatives and goal setting.
- Maintain all artefacts that describe the strategy of the technology division for the agreed planning cycle, including the long-term strategy and the annual roadmap.
- Manage the effective communication and evangelization of technology strategy across the group.
- Preparation and dissemination of all strategy and planning related communications across the bank.
- Create, coordinate & manage regular updates to senior management committees, such as ExCo, GMC and Board Committees related to the achievements against agreed KPI’s and proposed strategic initiatives.
- Act as the designated secretary of the Group Technology Steering Committee.
- Facilitate the annual planning cycle of Capital Expenditure planning.
- Collate the anticipated investment needs for the annual budget planning cycle and pre-vetting of large CapEx initiatives for alignment with strategy and expected benefits before prioritization by the GCTO.
- Plan and manage Technology Division Staff engagements, including but not limited to Town Halls, Strategy Away Days, Senior Manager Cascades etc.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; Technology or Business or related field from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience; 5 years of which should be in consulting in management and strategy.
- Demonstrated track record of strategy formulation for large enterprises in industry verticals with large digital user communities.
- Outstanding demonstrated visualization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a track record of previous working relationships at C-Level or Director Level.
- Excellent understanding of consumer behavior and digital trends in financial services and Telco’s.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 8th September 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.