Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Preparing record-keeping systems, indexes, guides and procedures for use; and the determining of the retention and destruction of records.
- Evaluating and preserving records for administrative, historical, legal, evidential and other purposes.
- Analysing the record-keeping needs of the department, and translating these needs into record management systems.
- Maintaining computerised and other record management systems; and advising on their usage.
- Controlling access to confidential information, and recommending codes of practice and procedures for accessing records.
- Developing record cataloguing, coding and classification systems, and monitoring their use.
- Managing the department’s central records systems.
- Diploma in Business Management, Information Science; or its equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in a busy organization.
- Computer Proficient