Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the overall purpose of this role is to provide presales support (designing of solutions using AutoCAD, attending client’s meetings, making detailed bills of quantities) for multiple client organization sites for the Electronic Security systems business unit.
- Develop working and shop drawings in AutoCAD as per the instructions from the design and project team
- Derive detailed bill of quantities based on the drawings
- Attending site meetings with the clients and other stakeholders
- Manage client communication by means of Minutes of the Meeting
- Handle various departmental reports; create, maintain, and report out data ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Provide technical support to sub-contractors as needed
- Participate in project planning and progress meetings to remain current on project status and expectations
- Interact and effectively communicate internally with various team members and externally with vendors and customers
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve operational efficiency.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and or Mechanical Engineering
- Well conversant with AutoCAD designing software (Should know how to design a layout from scratch)
- A minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience in security management solutions will be an added advantage.
- Should be very well conversant with MS office packages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience.
- Strong strategic, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage competing demands.
- Ability to understand, or learn to interpret site plans, including plans used by other trades, and commonly used symbols
- Team-oriented, with experience working on teams
- Ability self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines, and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Draftsman on or before the 18th of September 2021.