Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KE Engineering Lead
What you’ll do
- Lead and manage a team of Backend Software Engineers and KE Engineering Manager to execute on current roadmap
- Recruit, mentor, coach and level-up 5 to 10 Engineers
- Effectively partner with Product and Program management team to achieve Key Results
- Review design documents, do code reviews and weigh in on tech implementation choices
- Support and collaborate with cross functional teams (Customer Experience, Product, Program, Data, Credit, and BI) to ship scalable software solutions
- Work on High Level Technical approach and feasibility review for new key initiatives
- Effectively manage and drive the engineering team to achieve results while adhering to Engineering principles
- Provide guidance on squad staffing changes, comfortably handle change management and reduce context switching for the team.
- Review architectural changes to our platforms and provide guidance on the same
- 7+ years of software engineering experience, including hands-on technical management
- 5+ years coding in one of the following languages: Java, Scala, GoLang and/or PHP
- 5+ years of experience as an Engineering Manager with People management skills
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and manage technical teams, including performance management
- Developed and launched large scale consumer applications on Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure) using microservices architecture paradigm
- Experience with designing tables/schemas in relational database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or MS SQL)
- Working knowledge in REST API development for Mobile/Web use
- Hold your own in technical discussion, be a subject matter expert, and have strategic influence
- Expert proficiency in Agile development process
- Excellent ability to prioritize and communicate in a fast-paced environment
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Bonus: Experience in predictive analysis and machine learning
- Bonus: NoSQL databases