Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill locum (temporary/part time) positions within its outreach centres, the positions are listed below:
Occupational Therapist (Locum)
Vacancy no: AKHK/MDRD/L/002
The successful candidate will work with patients to develop, recover, or maintain the daily living and work skills of people with physical, mental or developmental conditions.
He/she will also be expected to be an active member of the health care team in the Hospital and should have excellent public relations.
- Assessment of client’s aspects of performance to support engagement in occupations that affect health, well-being and life quality.
- Apply interventions to maximize safety and performance in activities of daily living and instrumental activities of daily living of the client.
- Teach clients new ways of approaching tasks and educate them on how to break down activities into achievable components.
- Recommend adaptive equipment and train in its use
- Minimum Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized / certified institution.
- Must be registered with KOTA (Kenya Occupational Therapist Association).
- At least one year work experience after three months period of internship.
- Any training in the areas that fall under rehabilitation will be an added advantage.
- Should have working knowledge of a Hospital Management Information System / computer Literate.
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected
remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1st October 2021.
The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for i.e. “OCCUPATIONAL
Do state the preferred outreach in your application letter
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination, or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”