Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DENTAL OFFICER J/G M (1 POST) KCPSB/2021/69
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Providing dental care (diagnosing and treating common oral conditions).
2. Performing dental surgical procedures.
3. Management of dental instruments and equipment.
4. Maintaining dental records and providing health education and counseling.
5. Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
a) Bachelor of Dental surgery (DS)degree from a recognized university by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
b) Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution
c) Registration license from the medical practitioner and dentist board
d) Certificate in Computer Applications
Terms of Service: Three (3) year contract
How To Apply