Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Work Location: Mombasa Project
Start date: October 2021
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization providing assistance to people affected by armed conflicts, epidemics, natural or non-natural disasters or persons excluded from access to health care. The organization has health projects in more than 68 countries.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Logistics Manager
Performing the day to day order processing activities in the supply office according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure an optimal running of the mission/project.
Performing the day to day activities ensuring an efficient running of the Order processing activities in the supply office (coordination or project level) following the supply procedures according to MSF standards and protocols. Including the following activities:
- Responsible for the supply database and the correct filing and archiving of the supply documentation in order to guarantee the availability and coherence of supply data.
- Processing all orders and requests and communicating regularly on their status with the initial clients: order received, approval stage, confirmation, RTS monitoring, backorder, lead times and reporting problems to line management.
- Communicating with local and international suppliers (status of order, claims) and reporting problems to line management.
- Management and follow-up of international orders (medical & logistics) processed by MSF Logistics Bordeaux and MSF Swiss Geneva Headquarters.
- Management and follow-up of local purchases (medical & logistics) handled by Supply Unit including justification and processing of Supply Unit invoices.
- Management of local purchases as per OCG internal requirements including justification and processing invoices.
- Responsible for UF database management which includes regular updating of documents that assures the intergrity of the data.
- Prepares monthly coordination data report that includes UF purchasing data as well as stock and freight data provided by Supply Chain Supervisor.
- Performing delegated tasks according to his/her activity and as specified in his/her job description.
Education: Essential, secondary education; commerce related studies desirable
Experience: Essential in supply chain management (minimum 2 years) and in organization of supply administration and procedures.
Desirable proven understanding of MSF Field Logistics (general knowledge of MSF equipment and kits in accordance to the nature of the project)
Languages: Mission language essential; local language desirable
Knowledge: Computer literacy
Competencies: Results and Quality Orientation
Teamwork and Cooperation
Commitment.to MSF Principles
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter on or before the 10th October 2021
We apologize that due to the volume of applications we receive; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee)