Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To oversee all business development activities, achievement of set business targets, promote growth while ensuring amicable mutually beneficial business relationship with our clients/ intermediaries.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the business development plan
- Prepare quotations, and authorize within specified limits
- Follow up on quotations to close business and to get feedback
- Facilitate product presentations
- Prepare BD activity reports
- Assist in development and implementation of new products
- Daily servicing of clients to nurture the relationship between the company and our customers
- Ensure premium collections for business closed
- Solicit for quotation requests, facilitate the quotation process to increase the conversion rate
- Establish and cultivate relationships with intermediaries and clients.
- Use and update CRM and Pipeline tool on a daily basis with activities undertaken by self or as advised by the Sales manager
- Represent UAP in business development meetings with prospective clients.
- Attend to arising customer service issues in Health business
- Assist in selection and recruitment of agents
- Collect market intelligence
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Presentation skills.
- strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Ms office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and results driven.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Progress towards ACII or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year in Business Development preferably in the Insurance Industry
17 November 2021