Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
The position holder will be responsible for maximizing revenue generation by managing all activities associated with sales, pipeline and account management.
- Identify partnership opportunities (in terms of markets, growth, trends, customers and products) that will be profitable to the company
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain smooth customer relations and provide quality aftersales experience for onboarded clients
- Coordinate onsite demos and training to ensure new and potential clients are well trained and understand the product
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration or a similar field is a bonus
- 3 years’ prior industry related business development experience in a B2B environment
- Proficiency in CRM software is an added advantage
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to network and build rapport
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good planning, research and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants for any of the above positions should submit ONLY their C.V. and an application letter to email@example.com, to be received by Monday, 6th December 2021. Certificates and testimonials need NOT be attached.