Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a dynamic well qualified and motivated individual to join our great team by filling the following vacant position: –
POSITION: Technical Officers – HIV Testing Services (HTS) (1 Post) TOHTS/LVCT/12/2021
REPORTING TO: Senior Technical Advisor – HIV Testing Services (HTS)
LOCATION: Kilifi County
The Technical Officer – HTS will be responsible for providing technical support, regular mentorship coaching and support supervision to HTS providers and health care workers and ensuring that project targets are achieved while ascertaining quality at all HTS delivery points. The technical officer will liaise with the Senior Technical Advisor,County/Sub AIDS Coordinator and facility in charges to support delivery of quality HTS.
Roles & Responsibilities
• To provide technical support and quality HIV services at all HTS delivery points in county of implementation.
• Together with other County technical team members, organise joint meetings to review HTS performance and make the necessary recommendations.
• Engage in county & sub–county HIV forums to ensure the USAID Stawisha Pwani agenda is mainstreamed in the county activities.
• Support development and implementation of facility based strategies high yield strategies for HTS in line with PEPFAR guidance.
• Develop work plans in line with donor targets in collaboration with facility and county teams and ensure implementation of work plan is adhered to.
• Ensure presence and effective use of guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and data tools in the facilities.
• Working with the Quality improvement specialist Support continuous quality improvement through the KQMH strategy
• Strengthen linkages between testing points and ART clinics in all project supported sites.
• Working with the commodities technical officer ensure availability of all commodities and materials for HIV services including RTKs, HIVST data tools and IEC materials in all supported sites.
• Identify capacity gaps and conduct mentorship and capacity development of Linkage officers and HTS counsellors.
• Ensure all HTS providers are qualified and that they undergo periodic quality assurance through proficiency testing (PT) and observed practice as per national guidelines.
• Working with M&E officer support facilities in effective documentation, accurate data collection, routine data quality assurance and data use for decision making.
• Document and disseminate program work achievement work through abstracts, papers, newsletters and other approved platforms.
• Provide feedback to the Senior Technical Advisor on issues that require to be addressed for effective performance of HTS providers.
• Submit monthly, quarterly and other regular HTS reports for inclusion in the donor program technical report.
• Degree in Social sciences and/or other relevant health science
• NASCOP approved certification in HTS.
• 5–years post qualification experience, at least 3 of which was gained in technical assistance in implementing donor HIV programs with demonstrable success in achievement of targets.
• TOT in HIV related courses is an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to email@example.com . The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter.
The closing date is 10 January, 2022. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website http://www.lvcthealth.org for more information about the organization.
LVCT Health DOES NOT CHARGE any fee whatsoever in any part of the recruitment process.