Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Accounts Assistant-Debt Recovery,
Waumini Sacco .
We are seeking to fill two (2) vacant positions of Accounts Assistant-Debt Recovery. Reporting to the Debt Management Accountant, the Accounts Assistant-Debt Recovery is responsible for monitoring of loans, collection of loans, negotiating loan payment and handling of member debt enquiries.
- Recovery of defaulted loans.
- Listing of defaulters with CRB.
- Crediting guarantor’s savings once defaulting loanees resume payment.
- Identifying and notifying defaulting individuals, employers and guarantors.
- Recruitment of members and selling loans.
- Preparing weekly management reports on delinquent loans and accounts.
- Ensure compliance with the SACCO law and prudential regulations on loan default.
- Ensure that the Sacco PAR is maintained at below 5%.
Minimum Qualifications and Desired Qualities
- a) Bachelor’s Degree in Business management / Finance / Accounting
- b) Be at least CPA part II holder
- c) Diploma in Co-operative Management will be an added advantage
- d) Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in a Financial Institution
- e) Good knowledge of customer care and delivery of services.
- f) Knowledge of SACCO practices regarding loan default.
- g) Good analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- h) High degree of integrity
- i) Hands-on experience with a computerized accounting system
How To Apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit only two documents – A cover letter & current curriculum vitae as one document and the job application form (available on our website).
Applications to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer through the email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title on the email subject line. Applications should be sent on or before 5.00pm, Friday, January 7, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that all genuine Waumini Sacco vacancies are announced on our website. We advise the public that Waumini Sacco does not charge any application, processing, medical or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process and assumes no responsibility for any announcements or activities by such individuals/entities.
Waumini Sacco is an equal opportunity employer