Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking to recruit hardworking Network Monitoring Engineers, to monitor and manage JTL Network and Systems and Power System alarms, events, service outage, and network performance.
NETWORK MONITORING ENGINEER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Detection of Network faults/anomalies, and dispatch to Maintenance teams to resolve in the form of Trouble tickets within set timelines.
• Follow-through of Network failures’ resolution while making necessary Escalations to ensure faults resolution within set SLAs.
• Keep management and other business units informed during system/Network outages by sending out SMS and email notifications.
• Commission/admit new network elements to the Network as per the provided guidelines.
• Offer technical support to field teams on the phone to isolate or fault on Network faults.
• Manage access requests to JTL Partners collocation rooms for field Engineers for faulting purposes where needed.
• Prepare daily Network faults/maintenance report.
• Manage network infrastructure database. (3rd party providers contacts, utility accounts, and contacts.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE NETWORK MONITORING ENGINEER JOB
• University degree in a relevant field (Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecoms, Computer Science / IT).
• Confident communicator and possess excellent attention to detail,
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• self-awareness and assertiveness.
Expires on January 14th, 2022