Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Implement the features and user interfaces of new and existing products
- Participate in the analysis of initial issues and goals
- Review technical specifications, wireframes, and requirements to ensure a thorough and complete understanding of assigned projects and tasks
- Test and document the product you develop
- Participates in discussions around coding conventions and standards
- Collaborate with product owners, designers the rest of the technical team to ensure the delivery of high-quality code to production
- Help with interviewing, on-boarding and recruitment efforts
- 5+ years of experience building frontend applications
- Strong knowledge of React and its ecosystem. Understanding of how it differs from another libraries
- Strong knowledge of Typescript (discriminated unions and generics are not an empty phrases for you) and at least 2 year of using it.
- Experience using testing library (Jasmine/Jest, React Testing Library/Enzyme) and good understanding of how to write unit tests
- Very good understanding of modern frontend architecture principles, design practices and patterns
- Very good understanding of frontend development lifecycle (design, architecture, building bundles, deploying, error tracking, performance monitoring, etc)
- Experience working in an agile and a fast-paced environment
- A proactive mindset focused on teamwork and continuous improvement
- Passionate about quality and reliability. This is not a social media app startup, we deal with big money and strict regulations
- Fluent English
- We have successfully proved that our product is (and will be) required worldwide
- Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a very hot industry
- Modern technological stack
- Challenging projects with enough possibilities for personal development
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase the productivity
- Working in a team of the most senior developers with high standards and looking out for the most efficient solutions
- Personal development budget, chance to attend courses and conferences abroad
- Top-notch work equipment
- 25 days of holidays for the Netherlands (or in accordance with your country of residence if you work remotely)
- Above market rate salary
- Be a part of the international team of outstanding talents
- Relocation to Amsterdam + Visa sponsorship if needed (optional) or remote working.