Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER II – VPI.9
Job Ref: KVVPI/ QA/002/01/2022- (One Post).
Reports to Senior Quality Assurance Officer
Directly supervises Quality Assurance Assistants I/II
The Quality Assurance Officers are directly involved in the execution of professional activities leading to the achievement of the departmental objectives, performance targets, strategy and the organizational mandate. They are the hands–on professionals.
Academic and Professional Qualification
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences such as Veterinary Sciences, Applied Science, Biological/Medical Laboratory Science any other relevant field OR Higher Diploma and Diploma in above disciplines from recognized institutions.
1. Quality Assurance Officer II
Entry level for degree holders OR worked as Quality Assurance Officer III for at least 3
years OR at least 5 years in a similar position in a relevant industry
Functional Skills, Behavioural Competencies/Attributes
1. Proficiency in computer applications
2. Good verbal and written communication skills
3. Be a team player
4. Attention to details
5. Stress tolerance
Multi–Tasking Knowledge of GLP and Safety procedures.
Mode of Application
1. Application should be accompanied with copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national Identity card or passport and other relevant supporting documents, a detailed curriculum vitae stating current position remuneration, emails or other contact details (names, email addresses and mobile phones numbers) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience
2. Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and submit among other documents the following: –
(a) Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
(b) Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board
(c) Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
(d) Clearance from Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission
(e) Report from the Approved Credit Reference Bureau
3. Interested applicants should submit ten (10) copies of their application and attachments which should be marked “Application for the position of Ref. No. ……………………
4. All applications should be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Veterinary Vaccines Production Institute
P O Box 53260 – 00200
5. Postal and Hand deliveries of the applications will be accepted.
6. Applications must be received on or before Tuesday 15th February 2022 at 4pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.