Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Global Administration Manager
Position Overview: Sinapis is looking for a Global Administration Manager to manage Sinapis Global’s administration (compliance, finance, HR, IT, and management systems) and support these functions for Sinapis Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda
Reporting To: CEO
Location: Indianapolis, IN or Nairobi, Kenya
Expected Hours: Full time
Sinapis is a Christian organization that equips faith-driven entrepreneurs to grow companies that change the world. Our mission is to make disciples and alleviate poverty through the power of entrepreneurship. We serve entrepreneurs in emerging market nations and help grow
Kingdom businesses by blending intensive business training with faith-based principles and access to capital. These entrepreneurs learn to scale their business while making a social and spiritual impact in their community.
To date, we have trained over 6,000 entrepreneurs, and our courses are offered in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ghana, Liberia, Egypt, Brazil, Burundi, Mongolia, and Mexico. As Sinapis continues to expand, a key part of our strategy is to continue to develop a best-in-class faith-driven entrepreneurship ecosystem in East Africa. We are also working to equip other organizations and networks around the world with our training programs, toolkits, and systems.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Global Administration Manager’s responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure that Sinapis Global is compliant with all laws, regulatory requirements, and insurance requirements and work with the East Africa Regional Director to maintain compliance with the NGO Board and other local governing bodies
- Manage finance for Sinapis Global with support from contract accountant and our senior management team
- In partnership with our CEO, take Sinapis Global’s HR function (staff development, performance management, benefit management) to the next level and liaise with the East Africa Regional Director to make similar improvements in Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda
- In partnership with our CEO and East Africa Regional Director, design and implement management systems improvements
- Oversee Sinapis’ IT needs and support senior management with IT projects as needed
- Learn Sinapis’ monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system and provide support to our M&E team as needed
- Complete annual risk assessment across the organization and work with senior management on mitigation actions
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You’re a follower of Christ who has a passion for helping entrepreneurs to thrive in business, life, and in their relationship with God
- You desire to see God use Sinapis to produce economic, social, and spiritual impact
- You are a successful entrepreneur or international development professional who ideally has experience in running a business or accelerating entrepreneurs
- You have a great education and have excelled in demanding professional environments for the last 3 years or more, but you’re craving something more
- You are adept at working cross culturally and work well with others to achieve goals
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by a dynamic, growing organization
- You are a strong learner and love engaging in new domains where you are not yet experienced
- You can evaluate organizational needs and set priorities within your realm of responsibility
- A heart for our organization’s mission, a calling for this work, and a long-term passion for alleviating poverty through private sector development
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, or international development from a strong school
- Demanding professional work experiences that demonstrate giftedness in management and operations, proactivity, problem solving, creativity, judgment, and resilience
- Knowledge of startup and SME entrepreneurship, especially in East Africa
- Experience in managing budgets and performing financial analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, and cross-cultural communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Extremely positive attitude and friendly disposition
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Google Docs Editors
- MBA, MPP, MPA or related degree
- Proficient in Salesforce
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Deep, fulfilling impact – This is a mission from God that is impacting thousands of lives with exponential opportunity in the years ahead. You will be used by God to produce personal, economic, and spiritual transformation.
• World-class development experience – We work at the frontier and leading edge of private sector development, and you’ll gain excellent experience in entrepreneurial support and scaling a social enterprise/NGO.
• Fantastic network – You’ll develop a robust network of contacts and forge relationships across East Africa, in the U.S., and in many of the most exciting entrepreneurial ecosystems in the world.
How To Apply
Please send us a cover letter that addresses the following questions:
1. What motivated you to apply for this role?
2. Discuss your experience and major accomplishments in administration and economic development, if applicable.
3. What else would you like to share with us as we consider your application? (You may discuss expected constraints, personal circumstances, professional aspirations, or anything else you feel would be relevant for the hiring committee to consider).
We are excited to read your cover letter and resume. For ease of sharing, please send each to email@example.com
In the subject line, please reference “Global Administration Manager Application – Last Name, First Name”
Click here to download a PDF of this job description to share.