Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HTS COUNSELOR– JG CPSB 11 (1 POST) –MCPSB344/2022–CONTRACT
The HTS Counselor will work under the overall supervision of the health facility in charge/CCC in-Charge at the Sub-County level with a dotted line to MGIC/CIHEB Kenya Longitudinal Improvement Specialist. He/She will provide HIV Counselling and testing services in line with the National HTS guidelines to achieve maximum identification and linkage outcomes as informed by program priority indicator areas/targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
i. Ensure HTS screening for all OPD/IPD clients in the facility.
ii. Provide HTS to eligible clients in all service delivery points in the facilities.
iii. Provide confidential HIV counseling and testing to persons at risk of HIV infection as per Kenya HTS National Guidelines.
iv. Prepare HIV patients for treatment and initiation into ART.
v. Link all newly identified HIV positive patients to care and treatment services.
vi. Provide group counseling to priority populations e.g. Couples, Discordant couples, Youth and Adolescents.
vii. Provide HTS to family members of all index clients and provide PNS to all eligible clients.
viii. Write and submit timely, accurate and precise daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the supervisors.
I. Must be a Kenyan citizen
II. Diploma in any health related course.
III. At least two(2)years ‘experience as an HTS Counselor.
IV. NASCOP trained and approved HTS Counselor.
V. Must have done PT eitherround20,21or22withresults
VI. Training and competency in sign language, couple counselling and PNS is added advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applicants are advised to use PSC 2 application form, indicate ward of origin at the top and attach the necessary documents. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
2. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
3. All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Wednesday 16thMarch, 2022 at 5:00pm.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
5. For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearances:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
- Women, People Living with Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
MIGORI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
You must be logged in to post a comment.